"WORKS ON PAPER, ART INSIDE THE WALLET" LAUNCHED BY BNM GAVERNOR (4 AUGUST 2016) PART II

The Launching of “Works on Paper : Art Inside the Wallet” By Gavernor Datuk Muhammad Ibrahim.(Part II)
Dato’ Sharuddin, the President of the Malaysian Numismatic Heritage Club ( Kelab Warisan Numismatik Malaysia )
I am taking this opportunity to thank Dato’ Sharuddin, the President of the Malaysian Numismatic Heritage Club ( Kelab Warisan Numismatik Malaysia ) & Tuan Wan Muhammad Danial Wan Omar, the Curator of MAG, Bank Negara Malaysia and his colleagues to invite graduates of ProCINS 1/2015 University Malaya (Pahang) & committee members of Kelab Warisan Numismatik Malaysia to attend this auspicious occasion.
Tuan Wan Muhammad Danial Wan Omar, the Curator of MAG, Bank Negara Malaysia
When I arrived at 1.30pm yesterday, there were already many ProCINS graduates roaming at the lobby and MAG cafeteria of Sasana Kijang, BNM.
Among the early birds were Dato Haji Sharuddin, Tuan Haji Azmi, Mr. Silmon Loo, Tuan Ahmad Nasyruddin, Azie (Dinieadeenadania Dania) and her husband Zamzuri Wahat, Pokcik, Aziz, Yazid, Ercylunk, Mr Gilbert Chan, Nizam (TMC Junior),Mr.Selvam, Mohd Fairus, Yogi Bear Moss, Zam Soo, Rudi, Md Rezauddin Ayob, Danish Junior and family, Idarina, Pecinta Numismatik and many more.......
I was happy to meet Mr. Lucien De Guise, the formal CEO of MAG Sasana Kijang BNM. He told me he used to visit my " NIEWMISMATIC ERROR COINS " BlogSpot. He loved the word " NIEWmismatic".

I got a surprise approached by Mr. Abdul Muid Latif, he got me surprised with his new smart look. He said to me his life is "always change". He told me he will be doing on the spot water coloring of design of a banknotes of Malaysia in the exhibition hall on 2nd floor.
During the refreshing, I met Miss Jualiana Abdul Rahim. She is an other curator of the Museum Bank Negara. She told me because for this event, she got many sleepless nights. Now, she can be more relaxing....I really thanks her, Mr. Wan Danial and other team members of MAG for their hard works to make this “Works on Paper : Art Inside the Wallet” a very interesting and is going to be a very successful event. Cheers!
I will make my second visit very soon!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment