DICKSON NIEW COLLECTION 3RD ANNIVERSARY

Dickson Niew Collection Celebrating 3rd Anniversary On 1st August 2014.

Main Entrance
Dickson Niew Collection, located at No.58, Jalan SS14/2, SS14, Subang Jaya, 47500, Selangor, Malaysia was established on 1st of August 2011. I was involved in kitchen appliances wholesaling before become a full time numismatist. I started to collect coins in year 2007, I was influenced by my elder brother, an ex-Malaysia Navy Officer. I am a serious collector of Mint Errors and modern Rare Coins. Specialized in Malaya Japanese Occupation and Propaganda Banknotes, Malaysia Parliament and Bunga Raya coin series.
Location SS14, Subang Jaya , 47500.Selangor
No.58, Jalan SS14/2.
I personally like to thank my sifus Master Tan Tai Seng (PNM), Master Tony Au (Founder of MNS), Mr.Bob Chew (PNM), Master Saran Singh for their guidance in my years as a numismatist.
I also like to thank Mr. Peter Ang and Lunaticg , they encouraged and guided me to set up my Blog , the "dniewcollectors.blogspot.com" or " Niewmismatic Error Coins".
My blog, the "dniewcollectors.blogspot.com" or " Niewmismatic Error Coins" is specializing on Malaysia error, rare coins and banknotes, Malaya Japanese Occupation and Propaganda Banknotes.
Today, my BlogSpot achieved an average of 1100 pageviews daily and pageviews all time history is 956,584 pages. I must also thanks to all my blog visitors who give me many constructive comments to make my blog better and more interesting.
I am now the Honorary Secretary of Malaysia Numismatic Society. Adviser of Kelab Warisan Numismatik Kuantan, Pahang. A Member of Numismatic Society (Asia) Singapore. A Member of Persatuan Warisan Numismatik Kesultanan Melayu Malaysia and a Member and the Sole Coordinator of Collection Auction Asia of Singapore in Malaysia.

My  Dickson Niew Collection also provide NGC coin grading and PMG banknotes grading services.
Grading Services
I would like and continue to share my experience and provide free authentication for your Mint Errors and modern Rare Coins.
Dickson Niew Collection
Graded and Commemorative Coins
Graded and Sultanate Coins
Malay States Tin Coins
Banknotes
Straits Settlements And JIM Banknotes
Numismatic Books
 
Coins
Proof Coin Sets
Commemorative Proof Coins
Other Banknotes

Coin Cards
Exonumia
Collectibles
You may contact me at +60 179796337 or my email at dicksonniew33@gmail.com.
 

Dickson Niew Tea Corner....

                             


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment