KUPANG (GOLD) "SHAH ALAM" PATANI-KELANTAN

The Gold Kupang "Shah Alam" Of Patani-Kelantan.
Rarity: RRR/SS41

This rare Gold Kupang was offered to me from the derivation of my trip visit to Kota Bharu, Kelantan. I visited the only antique shop in Kota Bharu which was belonged to En. Azahari. Now, it is operate by his son En. Azaman. I asked him to help me to search for me the Patani-Kelantan Gold Kupang and Kijang Kupang.

He found for me  this rare  "Shah Alam" Gold Kupang. It was coded as SS41 and rated as "RRR" in Saran Singh book, "The Encyclopaedia Of The Coins Of Malaysia Singapore And Brunei 1400-1967".

This Patani-Kelantan "Shah Alam" Gold Kupang weight at 0.60 gram and with a diameter measured at 9.20mm.

On the obverse in Arabic inscription: "Shah Alam" which means "Ruler Of The World".
  On the reverse is "Malik Al Adil" means "The Just Ruler".
The composition is gold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment