DICKSON NIEW ON NTV7 MERDEKA SPECIAL PROGRAM (31-8-2015)

NTV7 GOOD MORNING TAI TAI MERDEKA SPECIAL PROGRAM ON NUMISMATIC (31ST AUGUST 2015) 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmT2iYisokY&feature=youtu.be
 
On 31st August 2015 (Monday) when I was invited to attend a morning live telecast talk show on NTV7 "Good Morning Tai Tai" : Merdeka Special Programme on Numismatic at 8.00am, it was a Mandarin talk show.
Since then I was asked by many of my numismatic friends who do not understand Mandarin to translate or brief them what I said in the talk show.

I am sorry, for the past few days I was very busy with my numismatic assignment. I received numismatic visitors from Australia. Mr.Wong Hon Sum of Collectibles Auction Asia (CAA), Singapore visited me for CAA No.6/2015-next auction (3-10-2015) catalog proof reading and revised the indicative prices. I was also very busy on taking photographs on auction items of our Malaysia Numismatic Society Auction No.165 which to be held on 27-9-2015.
On the NTV7 "Good Morning Tai Tai" : Merdeka Special Programme on Numismatic, I was asked to tell the hosts since when and why I was involved in numismatic. I told them I started my hobby in numismatic in 2007. I start to collect seriously with an intention of doing something that I like and enjoy when I am 50 years old.
I showed them the Malaysia pre independent banknotes, the Malaya & British Borneo Banknotes (reproduction) in different denominations with the current estimated price. I also advised new collectors to focus on collecting  Malaysia, Malaya & British Borneo , Malaya and Straits Settlements coins and banknotes.

On the talk show, I mentioned about the newly launched of  The 50 Anniversary Celebration of Masjid Negara commemorative coins. We touched briefly on the error banknotes and coins, We also talked on the counterfeits.
Towards the end of the show, I talked on the modern Malaysia Coins and Banknotes and the unissued set of 10 coins that I had talk about in the Astro History Channel.

It was a very fruitful promotion on numismatic in the program. Thank you very much to NTV7 and crew members.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment