I DIDN'T MAKE THE "INSECT HOLE" !

Singapore Island, Rubber Export Coupon Graded With " Insect Hole "
PMG64
Silverfish: " I want to protest ! I didn't make the 'Insect Hole' Sir ".
Silverfish: " Sir, please help me to tell to the PMG, it looks like me but is not me!"
Silverfish: " Sir, I am not a geologist! I am not a geometrician! I am not a mathematician!
                     I am not a cartographer! I am not an architect ! I am not a miner......I do not how to                          make a perfect round hole vertically Sir!!"




Silverfish:" I swear to God! This not my job Sir!"




 Silverfish: "Please Sir, these are not done by us sir......that's not fair Sir !"




Silverfish: " Wah-lau Yeh! Got so many pieces ah....!





A "Special Committee" was set up to seriously  look into this matter...

0 comments:

Post a Comment