1985 50 CENTS FORGERY COIN DIE CRACK

Malaysia 1985 Contemporary Counterfeit 50 Cents Coin With Rim-To-Rim Die Crack Errors

Rarity:RRR


I have collecting this Malaysia 1985 50 Cents contemporary counterfeit coin since 2008, I found a few die varieties:



1- The wording "MALAYSIA" struck at the edge of the coin always with incomplete alphabet "Y" and   missing "I".


2- The wording "MALAYSIA" only with missing "I".
3- The wording "MALAYSIA" are with both alphabets "Y" and "I" in complete form.
4- Weigh always in between 8.60gm to 8.90gm.(Original:9.33gm)

This is the first I came across a Malaysia 1985 50 Cents contemporary counterfeit coin exhibited a Die Crack Error, even more interesting is, it was a Rim-To-Rim Die Crack Errors.


Thank you so much to En Omar who found the coin and special thanks to TerjahAntik who allowed me to own this Malaysia 1985 50 Cents contemporary counterfeit coin with Rim-To-Rim Die Crack Errors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment