AWARD OF "NUMISMATIC BLOG OF THE YEAR 2015" BY KELAB WARISAN NUMISMATIK MALAYSIA 0N 21-11-2015

Award Of  " Numismatic Blog Of The Year 2015" (21-11-2015)
The  "dniewcollectors.blogspot.com"
My blog, the "dniewcollectors.blogspot.com" or " Niewmismatic Error Coins" was awarded as the "ANUGERAH KHAS PENULIS BLOG NUMISMATIK 2015" by Kelab Warisan Numismatik Malaysia (KWNM) on 21-11-2015 during the "Awards Nite 2015 Of Kelab Warisan Numismatik Malaysia " at Shahzan Inn, Kuantan, Pahang.
My blog is specializing on Malaysia error, rare coins and banknotes, Malaysia Numismatic News, Malaya Japanese Occupation and Propaganda Banknotes.

Today, my BlogSpot achieved an average of 800 pageviews daily.

Pageviews all time history till today is 1,383,984 pages were viewed by my Blogspot visitors.

I started my blog on 24-2-2011. (4 ½ years).

My first post is : ERROR COINS COLLECTION IS FUN, ENTERTAINING AND GOOD INVESTMENT!


Until today there are a total of 1359 posts published.

MOST popular post :
Malaysia Rare Coin Parliament Series 10 CENTS 1971 Die Variety.
With a total of 17670 view counts.

SECOND most popular post:
ANOTHER VERSION OF 1971 10 CENTS COIN STORY.
Total 12500 view counts.

THIRD most popular post:
MALAYSIA RARE COIN STORY:1976 ONE CENT COPPER TRANSITIONAL ERROR COIN.
Total 9800 view counts.  &

1971 MALAYSIA ONE DOLLAR MINTED IN ROYAL MINT UK.
With a total 9800 view counts.

So far they are 3600 comments received.


I must thanks to all my blog visitors who give me many constructive comments to make my blog better and more interesting.

The Categories of my Blog: Malaysia Niewmismatic News. Malaysia Numismatic Society Auctions.STRIKING ERRORS . Planchet Errors. Counterfeit coins .Tokens.Tin Coins. Die Errors. Dickson Niew Collection Corner. Die Variety.

0 comments:

Post a Comment