NIEWMISMATIC ERROR COINS' BLOGSPOT ACHIEVED 500,000 PAGEVIEWS ON 1ST MAY 2013.

My Blogspot: 
Niewmismatic Error Coins 
Hits Half A Million Pageviews Today !  
1st.May.2013. Happy Holiday!


"Niewmismatic Error Coin"
Malaysia Numismatic Blog, specializing on Malaysia error, rare coins and banknotes, JIM notes.

I started my Blog on 14th February 2011.Since then almost everyday I try to publish a post on numismatic news, mainly focus on Malaysia error and rare coins. Until last year, I started to do some posts on error banknotes.

All these days, I am enjoying my life by sharing my knowledge and experience that I acquired on numismatic. I sincerely thank you, to all my blog visitors for your supports,guidance and good comments. Your comments had make my blog even better.

I promised and I strive to do my lever best to make my blog to be more interesting. I am going to work harder to achieve my one million pageviews soonest. Happy holiday! Cheers!

1 comments: