TOKEN OF C.H.S.B.P.(华 仁 中 学)(UPDATES)

Chinese High School (华 仁 中 学)Batu Pahat

This morning,when I was having breakfast with Guru Tan Tai Seng and Tony Au, I showed them the Chinese High School Batu Pahat's token that I collected recently, they told me this was a piece of tuck shop (school canteen) legitimate cash token.

I think may be  the parent will pay the tuck shop in cash and in return they collect these tokens for their children. Then they will pay their children with this tokens as pocket money every day,just to make sure their children will have good food in the school canteen and not buying junk food out side school compound.

Another possibility is,these tokens were minted by the school as legitimate cash to be given away to less fourtunate pupils.These pupils will use these tokens to buy their food at the tuck shop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment