14TH FEBRUARY-VALENTINE'S DAY AT http://dniewcollectors.blogspot.com

Blog Niewmismatic Errors Coins Celebrates Its First Anniversary On 14th February 2012.



I started to write Blog and my first post was posted on Valentine's Day in 2011!

Valentine's Day is celebrated on February 14. It is a festival of romantic love and many people give cards, letters, flowers or presents to their spouse or partner. They may also arrange a romantic meal in a restaurant or night in a hotel. Common symbols of Valentine's Day are hearts, red roses and Cupid.

Today, a year ago, at 10.50pm,I  posted my first post on my Blog at http://dniewcollectors.blogspot.com.

Title of my post:

ERROR COINS COLLECTION IS FUN, ENTERTAINING AND GOOD INVESTMENT!

 Mint Errors and Die Varieties.

Dickson Niew Error coins collection.
Freak coins,this is what we normally referred to mint errors and varietiess coins.Freaks or Odditiess,these terms are inaccurate.Actually they are known as Mint Errors and Die Varietiess.
Errors and varietiess are the most complicated area of numismatics and enjoy the largest value increases as well.
Error and variety coinage mainly are divided into three primary categories: Planchet errors,Die errors (or Varieties),and Striking errors.


To date, I had posted 387 posts, last was published on Feb 13, 2012.
Total pageviews of my Blog in all time history are 134,389 pages, average pageviews per day is 368 pages.
Total comments received were 1385 pieces.

On 9th.February 2012, I received this email from my Blog guru;Lunaticg.

Congratulations to Dickson Niew for the sitelink.
Try search "Dickson Niew" in Google.
Need to do more backlink after this bro.
· · · Share · February 9 http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150558501443402&set=a.478608763401.263550.759013401&type=1

To be able to start writing my Blog and sustaining till today, they are two Blog gurus that I must thank them. First the SL Collectors,Mr. Peter Ang who taught me the best way to start a Blog.

My second guru is Lunaticg, I met him in USJ on October 27, 2011, on the second day, he wrote this post:
I meet Malaysia experts yesterday.

On many occasion, he used to spend 6 consecutive hours in my place,the Dickson Niew Collection in Subang Jaya to better my Blog.He suppose to teach me how to programme my Blog but always ended up he needs to do it himself.He commented that this "Orang Tua" (old man) don't understand what he is talking!I make him very annoyed because I don't understand his computer languages (terminology)!With Lunaticg assistant, my Blog is so much interesting.

Of course, I must thanks to all my Blog visitors.With your supports, I will up keep my lever best to serve you better!
Best Regards,
Dickson Niew and Family.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Dickson,
    Agreed..OK we will be your coins girlfriend.
    Quick, quick ...take lorry bring your coins over, hahaha.
    There is a saying that the most powerful word on earth is LOVE.
    HAPPY VALENTINE to your coins too, Dickson :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi whycollect,
    Good to receive your greeting!
    I hope more "girl friends" are "dating" my Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dickson,
    Then, we will continue to recommend more girlfriends to you in future hahaha.
    In fact, we will try to court some of your beauties too.
    Isn't it beautiful, if hate can be changed to love ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine day!:) Be happy and find your love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahahaha.....
    you're replying to a spammer.
    Don't publish this comment, just delete it.
    Next time we had a chance to meet, asked me on how to detect spammers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lunaticg,
    Bro! As suggested! deleted.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog is truly awesome in all aspects.
    Valentine Day

    ReplyDelete