MALAYAN JIM NOTES IN A BLOCK OF 1000 PIECES.(PART 2)

Malayan Japanese Invasion Money (JIM) $ 10.00 In A Block Of 1000 Pieces.

Malayan Japanese Invasion Money.$10.00.
Malayan second series of JIM $10.00 note,Block letters from MB through MN inclusive of MP a total of 14 known. All "M"s have vertical sides. "M"s with splayed sides are found only in series 3. According to World War II Remembered, block letter MO exists.

JIM notes with block letters MN are of woven paper, with watermark.

Side View A.
Side View B.
 
 Malayan JIM $10.00 Notes.1000 pcs.


RSP:RM8.00 per piece in UNC.










5 comments:

  1. Hi Mr.Dickson Niew,

    This is my 1st time saw this kind of Jim-bundle, thanks for the collection sharing and thumb up for your Jim note article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear 11.com.my,
    You are most welcome to visit my Blog.Please add and join as my Blog follower so that you will be updated always with my latest posting.Thank you very much for your kind comment.Please keep commenting on my Blog so that I can improve and better my Blog in future.Looking forward to receive more of your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lawatan ke blog otai Mr. dickson...blog yang sentiasa menarik dari masa ke semasa...terbaikkkkk!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Koleksi Aku Punyer!!!,
    Terima kasih. Harap kamu sentiasa dapat maklumat-maklumat yang berguna dan bermakna apabila melayari Blog saya!Selamat niewmismatic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sifu Dickson,

    I have one JIM 5 cents note considered new with ML block letters. If i want to sell it, how much should i put the price?..please do advise

    ReplyDelete