UNLISTED SULTAN ABDUL JALIL SHAH III JOHOR DOUBLE KUPANG (HALF MAS)

Very Rare Unlisted Johor Double Kupang Of Sultan Abdul Jalil Shah III (1623-1677)
Rarity: RRRR/Unlisted.
I started to collect coins in 2007. I began with Malaysia Parliament House series of coins then followed by Malaysia Bunga Raya series. Then I started to collect mint error coins in 2008, it was influenced by En. Dollar. I moved to collect rare and key dates coinage at the same time.
In 2012, I moved into an other scoop of collection, that is the Malay State Sultanate coinages. I was very much influenced by Master Tan Tai Seng, later I improved my knowledge of  Malay State Sultanate coinages under the good guidance of Dr. WY Kong, Haji Rani & the late En.Ishar Latiff.
Master Tan Tai Seng strongly recommended to me to collect the Malay State Sultanate coinages, he told me this a very interesting area. But he did warned me, he said " Once you are in, you will never want to get out, you will get addicted.".
Now, I am fully agreed. I am addicted. I am hunting for gold Kupangs & Mas. I am chasing after the Kijang Kupangs. I am searching for more information on silver "Penjuru". I am looking for "Ambur-Ambur". I am anxiously, patiently, working very hard to acquire a piece of very rare gold "Double Kupang" or "Half-Mas". Finally......

0 comments:

Post a Comment