MALACCA JONKER STAMP AND MONEY FAIR. 20-05-2012.

Malacca Jonker Stamp And Money Fair Held On 19-05-2012 To 20-05-2012

This was my second time visited Malacca Jonker Stamp And Money Fair.
My first trip to Malacca Jonker Stamp And Money Fair was on 23-12-2011.




I went on Sunday morning (20-05-2012), I saw more crowd this time then my last visit. I am very  happy to meet many friends ,they are Boson Goh, Mr.NT Ngoh, Joy Marius Of JM Collections, Bo Boon Seng, Low Wah Chian of SL Stamp & Coinote Collection fro Johor Bahru, Mr.Chai,Guru Besar Koh,Mr.Lau Se Hian from KL,Gao Da Siong and Mr.Kok from Singapore, Alex Wong (facebook), Wai Ko (facebook) , Jamalludin (facebook) and many others.

In Green T-shirt,Chief Minister of Malacca, Datuk Seri Mohd Ali Rustam
I am even more happy when we received a surprise visit by the Chief Minister of Malacca, Datuk Seri Mohd Ali Rustam.



Items sold were very similar to Amcorp Mall Flet Market in Kuala Lumpur, except in Mr.Kok Seng Huat ( Singaporean) counter, he has some very interesting Indonesia,Sri Vijayah Tin ingots.I spend sometimes chit-chatting with him, learning a lot from him on Indonesia tin coins.


Well, is another fruitful trip,looking forward to my third visit to Malacca Jonker Stamp And Money Fair.
Friendly,enjoy,relaxing.........

0 comments:

Post a Comment