MALAYSIA 1976 COPPER CENT GRADED MS66RD.

Malaysia 1976 Copper Cent Transitional Error Graded NGC MS66.

Rarity:RRR


During my recent trip to Singapore to attend the Numismatic Society (Asia) Auction on 20 April 2013, I met a new Singapore numismatic friend. He told me a senior Singapore numismatist  that I knew had just helped him to choose a very nice piece of Malaysia rare 1976 copper cent from a collector in Singapore.He told me he will send it to the grading house to be encapsulated.

On 17-5-2013 7.08pm he send me an email.

Dear Dickson,

Nice to meet u in Singapore again.
Sharing my joy with u today, remember we spoke about the Malaysia 1976 copper Sen that my friend helped me pick up?

It came back as MS66 RD :). One of the highest graded till date.  Photo as attached.

Cheers

I shared his joy to have a piece of MS66RD highest graded till date of Malaysia 1976 Copper cent Transitional Error coin.Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment